Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Trusted vendors for newborn outfits and props

Trusted vendors. Props and outfits for newborn photography sessions. Newborn Massachusetts Polina Kuklina Photography

Newborn sessions are rather elaborate and usually last about 3 hours. As a rule, I provide all the props and outfits. Parents are welcome to bring few specific items (say, grandma's hand-knitted hat), but the majority of outfits and layers will still be provided by me. On the other hand, the babies are just a few days old and as a parent, you do not want to unknowingly expose your new baby to harmful chemicals and bacteria. I do everything possible to keep my studio clean and also use perfume-free and dye-free detergent for the laundry after each session.

I purchase my props only from trusted high-end newborn boutique vendors like Ababa Baby Props. They use new materials and non-toxic dyes. This concerns pretty much everything: felted layers, fluff, flokati rugs, headbands, and outfits. If you have any questions, I will be excited to chat with you about my favorite vendors!

No comments:

Post a Comment